Gentleman Bassoon Case
A smart ultra- compact, medium-weight, hard and leather-covered tubular bassoon case for German System Bassoon with divided long-joint. For ease of access, this case is hinged along its length and therefore opens up in two halves. The case holds two joints in each half, with plenty of room for accessories and up to four bocals/crooks.
A very smart, strong, medium-weight leather covered, hard case.
Size and weight
Length: 57cm (27.5 in) Oval Section = 20cm (8 in) x 19cm (7.5 in)
Approximately 7lbs (approximately 3.25kgs)
- two thick leather straps
- two padded non-slip leather shoulder pads.
- shoulder pads are fixed into the buckle of the leather
- shoulder straps help to prevent the shoulder pads from sliding
- a detachable A3 sized leather music pocket poppers onto the outside of the case
- 2 x Bocal/crook socks (each carry x2 bocals)
- 1 x A3 size leather music pocket
- 1 x external leather accessory /tool bag (attaches to perimeter belt)
- 1 x perimeter leather buckle belt
- 1 x pair of music pocket extensions (for carrying large amounts of music
As all of these cases are handmade and specially made to order for you, they are none returnable or refundable. We are however certain you'll be very pleased with your purchase - they are great cases!