First performance pieces for bassoon with piano accompaniment arranged by Graham Sheen.
Going Solo sets out to bridge the gap between bassoon music for beginners and the solo repertoire suitable for more advanced students of Grades 4-5 upwards. This selection of pieces includes some of the famous bassoon solos of the orchestral repertoire.
Songlist:1. Entr'acte (Carmen) [Bizet, Georges]
2. Evening In The Country (Ten Easy Pieces) [Bartok, Bela]
3. Fayne Would I Wedd [Farnaby, Richard]
4. Finale (Symphony No.85 In B Flat) [Haydn, Joseph]
5. In The Hall Of The Mountain King (Peer Gynt Suite Op.46) [Grieg, Edvard]
6. Jig (Water Music) [Handel, George Frideric]
7. Le Piccadilly [Satie, Erik]
8. Se A Caso Madama (Le Nozze Di Figaro) [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
9. Theme (Scheherazade) [Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolay]
10. Tower Hill [Farnaby, Giles]
11. Trio (Symphony No.5) [Schubert, Franz]
12. Trio (Symphony No.85 In B Flat) [Haydn, Joseph]